News:

August 5th - FYPD - Tentative (Monday after signing deadline)
August 15th - Trade Deadline
Regular Season Ends after week 21

Main Menu

Started by Columbus Wild, October 04, 2023, 09:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Columbus Wild

I have activated the 2024 Fantrax league.  You should see it in your leagues on the left of Fantrax now.  I plan to start dropping expiring contracts (2023 & y2y6) here shortly and after that I'll start updating y2y contract progressions. 

The 2024 calendar will be posted in the next week or two so everyone can prepare for the upcoming season.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Nate
GM, Columbus Wild

Columbus Wild

2023, y2y6 and FR2023 contracts have been dropped from rosters.  I am currently working through the y2y progression updates.  After that I'll process forced callups. 

I've also created the 2024 roster declarations forum.  Feel free to post your thread.  All decisions will be tentative until the final deadline (which is still to be set).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Nate
GM, Columbus Wild

Columbus Wild

Y2y contracts should all be updated for 2024.   Working on forced call ups now.

Once contracts are all updated, I'll post a league schedule and check in and we get rolling!

Let me know if you see any errors. 
Nate
GM, Columbus Wild

Columbus Wild

Forced callups have been processed. Please check your rosters for and let me know if you see any errors. 

I'll post the tentative 2024 schedule in the next few days along with the 2024 check in thread. 
Nate
GM, Columbus Wild

Columbus Wild

The roster reserves spots have been increased temporarily increased for the offseason.  You will have to be at 40 or under (25 active and 15 reserve) by March 24th.  If you're over you'll need to demote y2y1 or y2y2 players, or player players on waivers to get under by the deadline. 
Nate
GM, Columbus Wild